Everything that you want to know about Fleetwood Festival of Transport – Tram Sunday as it’s known – just follow the links below to find out more…
Fleetwood Festival of Transport – Tram Sunday
IT’S BACK – ON 17 JULY 2022!
There’s a full section on the Visit Fleetwood website about Tram Sunday – it’s the biggest event of the year. You’ll find out all about the event itself, how to enter a vehicle or where to park your car.
If you’re after specific details, try one of these direct links below:
More about Fleetwood Festival of Transport – Tram Sunday
- All about the amazing SpareParts Festival here
- Have you got a car, bike or commercial van that you’d like to exhibit? Find out how to Enter a Vehicle at Tram Sunday here
- How to Volunteer for Tram Sunday here, and be part of this amazing event
- Find out how to Book a Stall at Tram Sunday here – whether you’ve got a business or a local organisation to promote
- Would you like to bring children’s rides or amusements?
- Want to get in touch with the organisers?
- Like Fleetwood Festival of Transport on Facebook
- Follow on Twitter @FdFestTramSun.
- Like Visit Fleetwood on Facebook
- Follow @visitFyldeCoast on Twitter
- Sign up here for your Visit Fylde Coast weekly email newsletter
Fleetwood Festival of Transport 2019
The last time this great event could be held was on 21 July 2019, after missing two years due to the Covid pandemic.
A little bit of sunshine did brighten up the day. Although it was a touch cloudy it was warm and perfect weather for walking about and enjoying the sights!
Take a look at the 2019 photo gallery here.
Fleetwood Festival of Transport – Tram Sunday 2018
If you missed it, Tram Sunday 2018 was a great day out for all of the family. Vehicles, stalls, cars, food, music, amusements – and yes – trams, were all at the event in 2018.
It was a fabulous day in the sunshine, probably the busiest it’s been yet. Fleetwood was absolutely packed out with people from one end to the other.
Tram Sunday’s Heritage
Fleetwood Festival of Transport – Tram Sunday – first took place in 1985 as a part of the celebrations for the anniversary of Blackpool trams.
It continued to develop over the years to include any form of transport: classic cars, motorbikes, buses and of course, not forgetting the trams.
Its popularity has increased through the years with both transport enthusiasts and the local community in Fleetwood. Under the leadership of a new management team in recent years, the festival has grown with the inclusion of further attractions.
In 2014 the “SpareParts Festival” ran for the first time in conjunction with Fleetwood Festival of Transport – Tram Sunday.
It brought exciting, transport themed professional arts performances, entertainment and displays to the event including professional street artists. Since then it’s been incredibly popular with everyone and only made the event bigger and better!
While you’re here…
Have a look at the homepage of the Visit Fylde Coast website for more of the latest updates.
Love the Fylde Coast? Sign up for your weekly email newsletter. Packed full of interesting things it arrives in your inbox all 52 weeks of the year.
Join us on Facebook at our Visit Fylde Coast Facebook Group
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @visitFyldeCoast