There’s discount everyday at Affinity Lancashire Fleetwood Outlet Shopping – formerly Freeport Fleetwood. It’s the Fylde Coasts retail outlet. You’ll find bargains for all the family, seven days a week, with up to 60% off.
- Huge savings in over 40 high street brands including Next Outlet, Pavers, Regatta, Sports Direct, and many more…
- Choose from our excellent selection of places to eat including Katie’s Cafe (Fleetwood’s No1 Café) and The Coffee Box and Bistro (incl. Secret Garden)
- Free events for all the family including the popular “Little Cods Club”
- The newly refurbished outdoor play area and children’s attractions on our beautiful Marina Walk
- And as always there’s 700 FREE PARKING spaces, it’s dog friendly, and only 15 minutes from Blackpool by car
OPENING TIMES: Daily from 10am to 6pm, and 11am to 5pm on Sunday
- A MAGICAL WORLD OF CHOCOLATE AT AFFINITY LANCASHIRE
- Kids Club at Affinity Lancashire
- Affinity Lancashire – the Fylde Coast Shopping Outlet
- Catch the 'Bus 2 Save' to Affinity Lancashire!
- CALLING ALL COACH DRIVERS and PASSENGERS
- Jobs at Affinity Lancashire
- 25 Years of Affinity Lancashire!
A MAGICAL WORLD OF CHOCOLATE AT AFFINITY LANCASHIRE
Get ready for scrumdiddlyumptious events at Affinity Lancashire in Fleetwood this Easter.
With character meet and greets, activity workshops, silent discos and more, there’s something for every family to enjoy this Easter – and it’s all FREE! You can even join the Golden Ticket trails for the chance to win some ‘Wonkatastic’ prizes
- Join the Golden Ticket Trail – 29 March-14 April for the chance to win a SCRUMDIDDLYUMPTIOUS prize. Simply come along to the centre and pick up your FREE trail sheet to join in the fun!
- Easter Saturday, 30 March: ‘Wonkavision’ Cod Club from 12-4pm, creating some spectacular Wonka themed googles. PLUS you’ll have the chance to meet Mr Wonka and an Oompa Loompa when they appear at the centre at 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm and 3pm.
- Whilst you’re visiting on 30 March, why not browse the local stalls on Easter Artisan Street which will be at the centre from 10am until 5pm! Featuring Pop-Up shops and events for local handmade goods.
- Tues-Thurs 9, 10 & 11 April between 12-4pm – visit Allday’s Farm Petting Zoo! For up-close encounters with some amazing animals and you’ll get to meet the keeper’s too!
- Tuesday 2 April from 11-4pm the Wonka Pick & Mix Party – with silent disco, sweets and games. It’s a party not to miss – and it’s all completely free!
- Wednesday 3 April from 11-4pm visit the Edible Chocolate Playdough Creation Station!
- Thursday 4 April from 11-4pm Meet the Golden Goose who will be appearing at 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm and 3pm. Get your Golden Egg – plus enter the design an Easter Egg competition!
- Saturday 6 April from 11-4pm visit the Amazing Edible Wallpaper Workshop!
Kids Club at Affinity Lancashire
Captain Cod is visiting the centre, and he’s looking for new recruits! Do you want to join the Little Cod Club?
- Held on the last Saturday of each month, from 12-4pm
On Easter Saturday, 30 March: ‘Wonkavision’ Cod Club from 12-4pm, creating some spectacular Wonka themed googles. PLUS you’ll have the chance to meet Mr Wonka and an Oompa Loompa when they appear at the centre at 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm and 3pm.
If you’ve never been to the Little Cod Club before then simply go along on the day at anytime between 12 and 4pm to join Captain Cod. All the activities are FREE – and you’ll have plenty of fun.
Affinity Lancashire – the Fylde Coast Shopping Outlet
Enjoy discount on your shopping at the Fylde Coasts retail outlet, where you’ll find bargains for all the family, seven days a week.
Browse more than 40 top brands including Next, Clarks Outlet and SportsDirect.com. Keep warm with a coffee from Costa Coffee or grab a bite to eat from Katie’s, offering a variety of delicious cakes and light bites.
The centre’s dog friendly and there’s plenty of facilities to make your visit an enjoyable one. Take a look around with us in our video from Spring 2023 –
New Skechers & Stores now Open
Popular shoe brand Skechers opened at Affinity Lancashire on Friday 3 November, creating more than 15 jobs and stocking all the latest lines.
It’s moved into a 4738 sq ft unit – previously Edinburgh Woollen Mill and Hotter Shoes. Both stores closed during the pandemic but have been transformed into a bright, modern store. With footwear for all the family they’ve also got clothes, casual, athletic and fashion trends as well as sandals and boots.
It’s the latest of a number of brands to join the line-up in the past 12 months. Weird Fish, Fleetwood Garden World and Bensons for Beds are all new in recent months. Julian Charles Home, The Fragrance Shop, Klass and Katie’s Café have all expanded their stores too. With the opening of a new Crew Clothing store, the centre is now completely full!
Visit Fleetwood Garden World!
Have you been to the garden centre at Affinity Lancashire? Including an outdoor plant area, houseplants, gardening products and accessories and gifts. Plus a dog-friendly cafe and ice cream world. It’s worth a look!
Not been for a while? Check out these recent photos –
It’s fully stocked with plants, garden furniture, garden essentials and more – ready and waiting for you to pop in… Plus you can visit the dog friendly Poppies Tearoom to enjoy a delicious treat and a well earned drink. Or sample one of their 48 flavours of ice-cream from Fleetwood Ice Cream World!
Open from 10am until 6pm Monday to Saturday, and 10am until 4pm on Sunday. You’ll always find a warm welcome and great prices. Go and take a look!
At Affinity Lancashire you’ll find offers and bargains every day. Keep calling in to make sure you don’t miss out!
With new stock arriving daily, your trip to Affinity Lancashire will always be worthwhile. If you’re on the lookout for a bargain, it’s the number one outlet for shopping, so visit today to see how much you can save! New stores open fairly frequently at Affinity Lancashire too. Along with quickly changing stock in the shops there’s always something new to see.
Day out for the family
Why not make a good days shopping a great day out for all the family? Set on a tranquil marina, more than 45 famous name stores offer up to 60% off every day.
There’s a fantastic range of men’s, women’s and children’s fashions and footwear. Plus gifts, homeware and accessories all at amazing low prices. With such great choice and value you’ll never have to pay full price again!
The Affinity experience is designed to be a good one from the minute you arrive.
- With plenty of free car parking right next to the door, you can stay as long as you like.
- Enjoy a tasty selection of places to eat and drink, including our Food Court, Costa Coffee, McDonald’s and Subway.
- The centre is completely pedestrianised with only one access point at the front of the complex so your children are safe on site.
- Enjoy events and activities on special days throughout the year.
- Little ones can enjoy the children’s play area every day.
Plus, there are plenty of benches and places to sit and enjoy watching the world go by. It’s perfect for the family members who like to tag along but aren’t keen on shopping! And your four legged friend is welcome too – dogs on a lead are welcome – and they’re allowed in some of the shops too.
Dog Friendly at Affinity Lancashire
Your four legged friend is welcome at Affinity Lancashire. Not only are dogs welcome in the centre, they can go in many of the shops too. And there are also plenty of benches where less-keen shoppers can sit awhile with Fido and watch the world go by, while other members of the family browse in store.
You’ll find signs on the doors of stores where you are welcome to take dogs inside. Plus, there are water bowls dotted around the site, where your dog can stop and take a drink. Some stores have additional water bowls too.
Have you been to Jolly Jacinta’s?
Jolly Jacinta’s is the latest addition to Affinity Fleetwood outlet shopping village! It’s a free soft play area for visitors to enjoy indoors – you’ll find it adjacent to Next Outlet.
Inspired by Fleetwood’s tranquil marina and named after our famous fishing boat. The indoor soft play area features soft play shapes and a small seating area where adults can relax. The soft play area isn’t manned and is purely for the use of under 10’s. Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
Affinity joins the Blackpool Illuminations!
Affinity Lancashire is proud to be the OFFICIAL sponsor of the Blackpool Illuminations. BACK and BIGGER than ever – you can find the digital arch in Manchester Square. Spotted it? Don’t forget to tag us in a photo! @affinitylancashire
Treat the family to a day out at the centre before your night under the lights – with Men’s, Women’s & Childrenswear, Homeware & Accessories alongside multiple places to eat and drink; there really is something for everyone at Affinity Lancashire.
Catch the ‘Bus 2 Save’ to Affinity Lancashire!
Affinity is delighted to announce the launch of their NEW ‘Bus 2 Save’ initiative, working alongside Blackpool Transport Services Ltd.
You can save up to 10% at selected stores at the centre when you travel to the Fleetwood shopping outlet by bus.
Simply ask your driver for a ‘Bus 2 Save’ ticket which will unlock a bus load of savings for your day at Affinity Lancashire.
CALLING ALL COACH DRIVERS and PASSENGERS
Do you organise coach travel, own a travel business or travel by coach? If so, please contact us to receive exclusive group travel discounts. Discounts are available for groups of 12 or more, including a high street voucher for the driver.
- On a weekday, please book 1 hour prior to arrival.
- Weekend group visits require booking 1 week prior.
- On arrival, please speak to the security office who will provide vouchers for your group.
- Complete your booking form here
For more details please call a member of the Centre Management Team on 01253 877377
Browse around high street names including Next, Sports Direct, Trespass, Body Shop, and The Works plus many more. Enjoy a bite to eat or a coffee at one of the cafes. The kids can play on the adventure ship playground, while you look over the marina.
Jobs at Affinity Lancashire
There are various positions available throughout the year with the many different retailers at Affinity Lancashire. With over 45 famous named stores on site, keep an eye out for retail vacancies. Different roles are available in different shops – so if you are looking for a role in retail there’s sure to be one that you’d like to apply for.
25 Years of Affinity Lancashire!
12 September 2020 marked 25 years since Freeport Fleetwood first opened its doors. It’s been Affinity Lancashire since 2018 but loads of people (us included!) still call it Freeport Fleetwood! Do you?
How many years have you been shopping there? Do you remember the old Freeport Fleetwood site with the American Diner and the fishing boat? We’ve explored the history of the site, right back to the opening of the original fish dock! Take a look back at Affinity Lancashire through the years here
Previously Freeport Fleetwood…
Freeport Fleetwood shopping centre announced its new name, Affinity Lancashire, and its eye-catching logo with a party atmosphere. It was the Spring Bank Holiday weekend in 2018 when the name change happened – with visitors enjoying all sorts of fun. The event was packed with family-focused activities and shoppers bagged their bargains through exclusive discounts as part of the re-launch extravaganza.
The Affinity Outlets unites the formerly ‘Freeport Fleetwood’, ‘Freeport Talke’ and ‘Atlantic Village’ outlet centres under a single band. Global Mutual Limited, the international property investment and management company, acquired the three schemes in 2017.