You’ll find Blackpool Lifeboat Station between The Tower and Central Pier. See the lifeboats, the work of the RNLI and support the gift shop.
Welcome to Blackpool! Find out about THE family-friendly resort on the Fylde Coast, with bright lights and something for everyone!
In this section you can explore the golden beach and miles of beautiful promenade. Soak-up the amazing views and sunsets. Visit the town centre to bag a bargain and take a ride on a tram! And of course, what’s Blackpool most famous for? The Illuminations, the annual greatest free lightshow on earth!
In ‘About’ we’ve got lots of pages of interesting things from Blackpool and the wider Fylde Coast. Here’s a flavour of what you’ll find –
- Lots of Photos in the gallery pages
- Find out fascinating things about the History of Blackpool
- Blackpool Illuminations – the annual autumn extravaganza
- Explore the lovely Parks, including Stanley Park
- Look around the miles of Seafront
- Visit the Town Centre to shop, eat and play!
- Take a ride on one of Blackpool’s Trams
Looking for What’s on and Things to do?
We’ve got a whopping great big ‘Recreation and Entertainment’ section for you to explore. It includes What’s on, things to do, plus places to stay and eat and much more!
Looking for Somewhere to Stay?
Choose your next holiday with the Visit Fylde Coast Accommodation Guide in association with StayBlackpool
StayBlackpool is the independent association for Blackpool hotels and guest houses. All members hold a national star rating or Blackpool Approved accreditation, so you’ll go home having experienced the best Blackpool has to offer.