Grab a cheeky selfie, meet your heroes and discover a world of famous fun at Madame Tussauds Blackpool! It’s the only one outside of London. There’s something for everyone – who do you want to meet? Famous faces from the worlds of Entertainment, Royals, Sport, Music, Film and Politics.
- Head over to the tickets page to BOOK YOUR TICKETS NOW!
- Opening times vary – please consult the Madame Tussauds website.
Visit Madame Tussauds Blackpool and leave feeling star-struck!
This engaging and interactive attraction grants you an audience with some of Britain’s best known celebrities and a multitude of stars from the world of music, sport and entertainment.
Famous faces you’ll meet at Madame Tussauds Blackpool
- Entertainment – DanTDM, Ant & Dec and I’m a Celebrity, Brian Cox, Simon Cowell, Bear Grylls, Paddy McGuiness and Alan Carr, ET
- Royals – King Charles III, Queen Elizabeth II, Prince & Princess of Wales
- Sport – Nicola Adams OBE, Joe Hart, Mo Farah CBE, Lewis Hamilton, Alan Shearer, Phil Taylor, Steven Gerrard
- Music – KSI, Ed Sheeran, Olly Murs, Ariana Grandem Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Freddie Mercury, The Beatles, Michael Jackson, Cheryl Cole, Susan Boyle
- Politics – Boris Johnson, Theresa May
- A List Awards Party – Kate Winslet, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Nicole Kidman, RuPaul, Lewis Capaldi
- Strictly Come Dancing – Bruce Forsyth, Craig Revel Horwood, Tess Daly, Claudia Winkleman
- Marvel Super Heroes – Captian Marvel, Thor, Iron Man, Hulk, Spiderman, Groot, Rocket Raccoon
- Coronation Street – David Platt, Michelle Connor, Jack & Vera Duckworth, Ken Barlow, Deirdre Barlow, Bet Lynch, Hilda Ogden
- Doctor Who – The Doctor / Jodie Whittaker, Dan Lewis, TARDIS, Weeping Angels, Sonic Screwdriver
Opening Times at Madame Tussauds Blackpool
Open daily from Easter to the start of November, plus winter weekends. Check the Madame Tussauds website for today’s exact opening hours.
Generally 11-4pm or 10am to 5/5.30pm (changes through the year*) closing 60 minutes after the last admission time. Please check with the operator before travelling. *Closing times vary depending on the time of year, with later closing times during school holidays and Illumination weekends.
Explore the Zones…
Immerse yourself in these different worlds as you travel around Madame Tussauds Blackpool. Marvel, Strictly Come Dancing, Coronation Street, Doctor Who, I’m a Celebrity and DanTDM
Waltz Along to the Strictly Come Dancing Zone, at Madame Tussauds Blackpool
If you’re missing the hugely popular TV show, don’t forget that the Strictly Come Dancing experience is open at Madame Tussauds Blackpool. Fans of all ages can enjoy some Strictly sparkle! Perfect for anyone who’s never managed to get randomly selected to receive tickets for the live show at the Blackpool Tower Ballroom.
Meet wax figures of the show’s presenters, Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman. AND you’ve got the chance to lift a replica glitter ball trophy, bust a move on a Strictly dance floor and even raise a score paddle from behind a re-created Strictly judges’ desk.
Existing Madame Tussauds Blackpool resident, Craig Revel Horwood, joins the new figures of Tess and Claudia in this magical Strictly Come Dancing attraction. It also features three areas of activities for you to enjoy. Each provides fantastic photo opportunities and unique Strictly experiences.
Enjoy the Strictly Sparkle!
The first area leads you along a celebrity-worthy red carpet. Then you get the chance to take a Strictly Come Dancing opening credits-style picture of you and your friends.
Whisked onto a replica set-up of the Strictly Come Dancing TV studio, you’ll feel like a star of the show! The third and final area gives you a sneak peek backstage into the show’s glittering costume wardrobe.
Meet Craig Revel Horwood at Madame Tussauds
When you dance along to the Strictly Zone at Madame Tussauds Blackpool you’ll meet Craig Revel Horwood. He’s the Australian-British dancer, choreographer and theatre director, made famous by judging on Strictly.
- West End credits include ‘Spend Spend Spend’ and ‘My One and Only’, both of which gained Laurence Olivier Award nominations for Best Choreography.
- Craig Revel Horwood has become known and imitated for his locutions, which often include exaggeratedly lengthened vowels, including: “It was a complete dahnce di-sah-ster, dahling”
To strut your stuff at the Strictly Come Dancing attraction at Madame Tussauds Blackpool, book tickets online or find out more information by visiting: www.madametussauds.com/blackpool.
Meet Captain Marvel at Madame Tussauds Blackpool
Captain Marvel is the first female-led superhero film from Marvel Studios. Carol Danvers (Captain Marvel) is one of the universe’s most powerful heroes when Earth is caught in the middle of a galactic war between alien races.
Be the Hero with Marvel!
Burst through the pages of vintage Marvel comic strips and step right into the action with MARVEL SUPER HEROES.
First enter a Jottenheim ice cave and come face to face with Thor. Are you brave enough to lift his hammer?
Then fight your way through debris, destruction and chaos in a New York Street and test your strength against the incredible Hulk, before hanging out with Spiderman. Be quick, the Daily Bugle has just arrived to take your photograph together.
Finally journey through the Guardians of The Galaxy corridor to the sounds of the 80s. Step into the prison bar and don your uniforms before standing stand side by side Groot and Rocket in a prison line up with a difference!
The Doctor will See you Now!
The thirteenth Doctor Who. See her in person in the immersive area at Madame Tussauds Blackpool!