Beautifully maintained, with lots of facilities and an active Friends Group, Stanley Park is a green space for everyone. Take a look…
It’s not just the home of bright lights and razzamatazz – Blackpool has some amazing parks and public spaces too!
Blackpool has big, showpiece parks like Stanley Park (above). There’s also a number of smaller, much loved community parks too. Take a look at our whistle stop guide to all of them here.
These are places where you can enjoy fresh air, free exercise and let the natural world lift your spirits!
Take a look around some Parks and Open Spaces in Blackpool –
- Devonshire Road Rock Gardens
- Eastpines Park at Anchorsholme
- Fylde Memorial Arboretum
- George Bancroft Park – the one on the main road from the motorway
- Jubilee Gardens, on the seafront at North Shore
- Kingscote Park
- Louie Horrocks Park
- Marton Mere Nature Reserve
- North Blackpool Pond Trail
- Salisbury Woodlands – near to Stanley Park
- Solaris Park, near the Mirror Ball at South Shore
- and of course… Britain’s favourite – Stanley Park!